Connecticut Life-Altering Burn Injury Attorneys
Burns are not only painful, they can have lasting physical, emotional, and psychological effects. Burns can cause scarring, loss of function, and sometimes victims have vivid memories of the accident in which they were burned, which can lead to emotional disturbances.
Any burn that damages tissue or causes scarring can be difficult to deal with, but it can be even more devastating if the injury is someone else’s fault. At Carter Mario Injury Lawyers, we’ve helped many innocent victims of fires and burns get compensation by proving who was at fault for their injuries.
If you’ve been burned in an accident, get a caring and knowledgeable
Connecticut burn injury lawyer on your side.
Request a free initial consultation by calling (203) 876-2711.
Burn Injury Damages
Our Connecticut burn injury lawyers understand how a burn injury can drastically affect a person’s life, and we’ve helped people just like you recover compensation for:
- Physical and emotional trauma – Suffering a burn injury can be a distressing experience. After an accident, a burn injury survivor may have nightmares and flashbacks, and may even develop post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Chronic pain – Burns are one of the most painful injuries a person can experience. Chronic pain can reduce burn victims’ quality of life and ability to work.
- Disfigurement – Because of the damage they inflict on the skin, burns have the potential to cause scarring and disfigurement, often requiring many surgeries and skin grafts to repair.
- Organ and tissue damage – Second and third-degree burns can penetrate deep into the skin, damaging sensitive tissue and organs. Complications from this type of severe burn injury can include infection, organ failure, and even death.
- Unbalanced body chemistry – Severe burns can cause the body to lose vital fluids, leading to dehydration and an inability to regulate body temperature.
Need Legal Representation? Turn to Carter Mario Injury Lawyers.
Burn injuries are not only expensive to treat, they can also cause significant reductions in victims’ quality of life or ability to provide for their families. Carter Mario understands the challenges of returning to a normal life after suffering a burn injury. That’s why we always go the extra mile to help our clients when they need it.
Have questions? Call us today for the answers you need.